Journaly: My Recent Discovery


I've just discovered this amazing website several days ago. I've watched Robin's (the guy behind this website) videos on youtube once in a while because I love how he is so passionate about learning languages. In a video of him explaining about a book club, he mentioned this website.

Being curious, I signed myself up without any second thought. And I like every part of this website. The idea of you writing about almost anything and having people comment on your post, or giving you feedback on the languages that you are learning is pretty amazing.


Those blue highlights are the feedback that we got from other people.

Me trying to write in Korean. Took me more than 10 minutes.





And about the notification, they'll send you an email a day. It is like the summary of what you did on that day, ranging from your post, the feedback you got, the comments, and all.


I noticed that if you don't have any activity for that day, they won't send you an email.


What's more on this website is that the fact that you can practice journaling. Getting out all that whirling thoughts inside your head. One step closer to be mindful in this crazy world we are living in.

Go give it a try!

*Robin's youtube channel: Robin MacPherson

Komentar